This legal notice regulates the use of the website byetsa.com, which is owned by BIESES Y ELEMENTOS TEXTILES SA (hereafter, BYETSA).
Browsing the BYETSA website confers you the status of USER of the website and involves full and unconditional acceptance of each of the conditions published in this legal notice. You are advised that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by BYETSA, in which case, they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
For this reason, it is advisable to read its contents thoroughly if you wish to access and use the information and services offered by this website.
Moreover, the user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith and public order, use of traffic and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to BYETSA or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, BYESTA may deny or withdraw its access and use at any time.
BYETSA, in accordance with Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its company name is: BIESES Y ELEMENTOS TEXTILES SA.
- Its trade name is: BYETSA.
- Its CIF (Tax ID) is: A58086208.
- Its registered office is located at: C/ Artés, 4 Pol. Ind. Els Dolors – 08243 Manresa – Barcelona (Spain).
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of BARCELONA Volume 7854, book 7115, Section 2a, Page 139, Sheet 91132, Entry 1a.
To communicate with us, we make different methods of communication available to you as stated below:
All notifications and communications between users and BYETSA shall be deemed effective, for all purposes, when carried out using any means detailed above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely available and free of charge. However, BYETSA may make the use of some of the services offered on its website conditional on completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees that all of the data he/she provides to BYETSA is accurate and up to date and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements he/she makes.
The user expressly agrees to use BYETSA’s content and services appropriately and not to use them for the following reasons, among others:
- To distribute content which is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, supporting terrorism or, in general, against the law or public order.
- To introduce computer viruses onto the network or perform actions that are likely to lead to altering, damaging, interrupting or causing errors or harm to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems belonging to BYETSA or third parties; in addition to hindering other users from accessing the website and its services through the mass consumption of IT resources through which BYETSA supplies its services.
- To try to access email accounts belonging to other users or restricted areas of computer systems belonging to BYETSA or third parties and, if applicable, remove information.
- To infringe the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as to breach the confidentiality of information belonging to BYETSA or third parties.
- To impersonate any other user.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to others or publicly disclose in any other way, transform or modify the content, unless authorisation has been obtained from the owner of the corresponding rights, or it is legally permitted.
- To collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind, as well as to send communications for sales purposes or other communications of a commercial nature without making a prior request or receiving consent.
All of the website’s content, including text, photographs, graphs, images, icons, technology, software and its graphic design and source codes, constitute a piece of work belonging to BYETSA, and none of the rights of use of these, beyond that strictly required for the proper use of the website, shall be deemed to be conferred to the user.
Ultimately, users who access this website may view its contents and, if applicable, make authorised private copies provided that the duplicated elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or subject to any type of exploitation.
Additionally, all of the brands, trade names or distinguishing marks of any kind that appear on the website belong to BYETSA, and the use of or access to it shall not be deemed to confer the user any right to them whatsoever.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public disclosure of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the rights of use is strictly prohibited.
The insertion of a hyperlink does not, under any circumstances, imply the existence of a relationship between BYETSA and the owner of the website who has inserted the link, or the acceptance or approval by BYETSA of its contents or services.
BYETSA shall not be liable for the use each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for the actions he/she performs based on them.
3.1 DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN THE ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
The content of this website is of a general nature and it is merely for information purposes. No guarantee is given of full access to all of its contents, or its comprehensiveness, correction, validity or relevance, its suitability or fitness for a specific purpose.
BYETSA excludes, in so much as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind resulting from:
- The inability to access the website or lack of accuracy, exactness, comprehensiveness and/or relevance of the contents, in addition to the existence of flaws and defects of all types of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to those who have accessed it through the website or the services it offers.
- The presence of a virus or other elements in the content that may cause changes to computer systems, electronic documents or data belonging to the users.
- Infringements of laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of the improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, BYETSA shall not be liable for the actions of third parties who breach the intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, to personal and family privacy and to one’s own image, as well as the law in relation to unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Furthermore, BYETSA does not accept any liability in relation to the information found outside of this website and which is not managed directly by our webmaster. The role of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand the contents offered on this website. BYETSA does not guarantee or accept liability for the working or accessibility of these linked websites. It does not endorse, invite or recommend these sites be visited, and therefore shall not be liable for the results obtained. BYETSA bears no responsibility for the creation of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURES IN THE EVENT OF PERFORMING ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLEGAL NATURE
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are any facts or circumstance that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they should inform BYETSA, duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged violations.
The government information provided through this website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be published formally in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that bears witness to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide and is not intended to be legally binding.
- APPLICABLE LAW
These conditions are governed by current Spanish law.
The language used will be Castilian Spanish.