Byetsa is committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
This accessibility statement applies to the website: https://byetsa.com/
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices, due to the exceptions and non-compliance of the aspects indicated in the following section.
The content below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Non-compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September: there may be occasional editing errors on some web pages, both in HMTL content and in final documents, published after 20 September 2018 (date of entry into force of Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September). In particular, errors may occur in documents containing images, graphics.
- Disproportionate burden: not applicable.Preparación de la presente declaración de accesibilidad
This declaration was made on 24 March 2023.
The method used to prepare the declaration was a self-assessment carried out by the agency itself.
Last revision of the declaration: March 2023.
Remarks and contact details
You can make communications to make a request for information, a complaint or a suggestion about accessibility requirements, article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018, of 7 September, such as, for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance on the part of this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement relating to the accessibility of the website.
Through the contact form.
Communications will be received and processed by Byetsa management.
The complaints procedure set out in Article 13 of Royal Decree 1112/2018 will enter into force on 30 March 2023.
DGT Accessibility Policy:
Para realizar este sitio web se ha buscado que la información sea accesible para todo tipo de usuario, sin importar el hardware o software utilizado para acceder al mismo, siguiendo las pautas de accesibilidad en web que regula y marca la Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), desarrollada por World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), aplicando las directrices de contenido web WCAG de nivel AA. tenido en cuenta las directivas de:
- Structuring of pages using header elements
- Controlling the presentation of pages through a style sheet (css)
- Clear identification of each page through the use of metadata
- Use of clear and concise language in text, headings and links
For the development of the site, the accessible HTML5 and CSS3 technologies have been used, together with others that support most browsers and devices, such as XSL and JSP. The tools used to test this have been:
- W3C Markup Validation Service. Used for checking HTML5 code and obtaining HTML5 validation. http://validator.w3.org
- W3C CSS Validation Service. Tool for the validation of the CSS stylesheet version 3. http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator
- Web accessibility test. Checking by downloading the Java Web Start TAW version 3 tool of the web content to achieve WAI AA WCAG 1.0 compliance. https://www.tawdis.net/descargas/jws/es/taw3.jnlp
The Byetsa website is designed to be displayed correctly on most devices. If you have a monitor with a very large resolution, the font size may in some cases be small. However, the font sizes have been defined in such a way that it is possible to increase or decrease their size from the browser options.
The easiest way to modify the text in modern browsers is to hold down the “Ctrl” key while turning the mouse wheel. It is also possible to do this from the keyboard:
- To increase the size of the text, press the “Ctrl” key and the “+” key at the same time.
- To decrease the size of the text, press the “Ctrl” key and the “-” key.
- To return to normal size, press the “Ctrl” key and the number 0 key.
Commitment to accessibility:
Despite the efforts made by Byetsa, there may be some content that does not comply with the required accessibility guidelines. If you find any page, document or form that does not comply with the established guidelines, or that cannot be accessed correctly, or simply make any suggestion, please use our contact form to let us know.